Those examples are great and for the younger generation they will
definitely catch the eye.
Well if there is a need my pictures are there just shout.

Have a great day guys and keep up the great work you are doing. I would
love to see Linux dominate windows.

Kind regards
Dave

On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 at 14:58, Sahil Gautam <gautamsahil1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The pictures are good, no doubt about that. But they don't fit the purpose
> I proposed. I meant that there is literally no wallpaper
> out there which is related to libreoffice/TDF, and is usable. For example
> take a look at
> https://www.wallpaperflare.com/do-it-yourself-logo-gnu-debian-linux-text-communication-wallpaper-ppizg
> . It's eye friendly + in our case it could be something like the LO logo
> and the tagline as "Beyond a software" or something like that. To add spice
> to it,
>
> https://www.wallpaperflare.com/apple-logo-linux-gnu-debian-sky-cloud-sky-nature-flying-wallpaper-phdmt
>
> wallpapers like this one would be great.
>

> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/eternal-rivalry-between-emacs-vi-vim-brian-katuu/
> https://x.com/Koral_001/status/1026174143513997312?s=20
> https://www.monkeyuser.com/2017/vim-vs-emacs/
>
> https://itsfoss.com/content/images/wordpress/2013/07/Windows_Vs_Mac_Vs_Linux_14.jpeg
>
> https://itsfoss.com/content/images/wordpress/2013/07/Windows_Vs_Mac_Vs_Linux_10.jpg
> etc.
>
> These make people talk about the cause. Plus these are funny as well. If
> they were in some standard resolution, and reasonable background color, Why
> wouldn't someone put them on their desktop (When they know that we the
> community need a lot
> of hands to make it work).
>
> Like this happened to me. Was a normal guy, till an arch user took my
> soul. Now I use arch btw, and take other's souls. Once the soul has been
> taken, there is no option, either live in a dark corner forever, or use the
> better tech.
>

> On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 at 14:06, Mike Saunders <
> mike.saund...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Delta,
>>
>> Thanks for sharing your designs! Note that attachments aren't allowed on
>> this mailing list, but you can upload them to an image sharing site (eg
>> https://imgur.com) and then share the links here.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mike
>>

>> On 17.11.23 09:30, Delta Whiskey wrote:
>> > Morning Sahil,
>> >
>> > Ok attached are a few samples have a look and let me know what you
>> think.

>> have
>> people
>> for
>> reasonable).

>> what
>> I can
>> and

>> (used in

Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience,

Kind regards

*Dave Webber*
*Ironton mine (PVT)ltd*

*Shurugwi.*