Hi all,
The Excel championship finished yesterday so it's better to issue this soon to
jump on any marketing the competition had.
'You didn't just succeed — you Exceled': Sydney man wins Microsoft Excel World
Championship for third straight year

|   |    |

|   |
'You didn't just succeed — you Exceled': Sydney man wins Microsoft Excel World
Championship for third straight year

An actuary nicknamed The Annihilator claims a cash prize, trophy, champion's
belt and esports glory.
  |   |

Cheers,
John

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, 17 Dec 2023 at 5:15 pm, Marc Paré<m...@marcpare.com> wrote:   Le
2023-12-12 à 07 h 28, John Mills a écrit :
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
>    On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 at 11:14 am, Mike
>Saunders<mike.saund...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:  Hi all,
>
> Thanks for your feedback! I worked on an updated plan last week, taking
> into account the suggestions here from John, Marc, Cor and Susanne. It's
> a good idea to focus on a single component first, and see how it goes.
> Let me know what you think; we could launch this in January:
>

> LibreOffice Calc World Championship - Show us your skills!
>
> Millions of people around the world use LibreOffice every day, in
> various ways. Some are doing work in businesses and organisations,
> others handling their documents and finances at home. Everyone has a
> different workflow, and we know that many great things are being
> achieved with the suite.
>
> And we want to see them! Today we're launching the LibreOffice Calc
> World Championship, to see what you're doing with the spreadsheet
> component of the suite. You can send us files and/or screenshots of ways
> you're pushing Calc to the limits, in these categories:
>
> * Handling huge amounts of data
>
> * Automating complex operations with macros
>
> * Making data look beautiful
>
> If you're using Calc in one of these ways, and want to show the world,
> let us know! We're accepting submissions until MONTH XX, and winners
> will get their choice of LibreOffice merchandise (stickers, T-shirts,
> hoodies, mugs and more). Click the link below to send your submission
> (but of course, please don't send any screenshots or files that include
> copyrighted content).
>
> Click here to submit

+1

--