Hi,

On 05/04/24 14:40, DaeHyun Sung wrote:
Hello, I'm DaeHyun Sung, LibreOffice Korean Team leader & TDF member in Korea.

In this year(2024), DebConf 2024 will be held at Pukyong National
University(부경대학교) in Busan, South Korea from July 28(Sunday) to August
04(Sunday), 2024.

I want to give LibreOffice promotional stickers to conference
attendees. What files can I refer to?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material

We shared LibreOffice stickers and flyers during DebConf23 in India. Basically, Mike posted those to me here and I kept them along the stickers. Local printing might help reduce the cost if you can find appropriate shops.

I was planning to help this time too but right now, I am not 100% sure I will be able to make it to DebConf24.

Like LibreOffice Japanese Team & Taiwan Team's event, I want to make a
booth in South Korea.
However, due to my family issues(My wife's cancer treatment and taking
care of my 1-year-old child),
It will be difficult for me to create a booth on DebConf24.

I don't want to commit to managing the booth on my own during DebConf, but I can help if we have a few people on the booth.

(I plan to submit the proposal session for LibreOffice-related)

I am wondering if anyone from TDF would be interested in presenting
DebConf24 sessions.

If anyone is going to be at DebConf24, I'd love to meet you.

Sincerely,
DaeHyun Sung(성대현,ソン・デヒョン, 成大鉉)

--
Ravi Dwivedi