Hi Mike.

Really very nice video!
Probably the old one was too long.

While watching it, YouTube suggested me this video, which I found very interesting: What Microsoft doesn’t want you to know about Microsoft Office - YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diwvbVgloSw> There is a long part of the video regarding LibreOffice and how to install it. There is also a part on how free productivity/office suites are perceived and the 3 biggest misconception:
- they run just on Linux,
- free means crap or full of ads,
- compatibility issues.

In my personal opinion  I think it is worth adding some frames to the new video regarding the privacy, the continuos support and improvement LibreOffice can offer (no ads or crap).

Bye

Franco