On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 07:39:28PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 04:58:53PM -0500, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> > Can we agree on a standard and stick with it?
> > I'd like to suggest AP Style or all caps. Thoughts, comments, flames,
> > votes?
>
> AP Style!

So, I actually mixed up AP Style with what I'm more familiar with. Let's
call it Wired Magazine style. I'd like to propose we use a style similar
to Wired.com. Examples:

BlackBerry Agrees to Sell Itself for a Measly $5 Billion
Here's How We'll Make Hardware Startups More Than Just a Fad
How to Use Chrome for Quick, Deep Searches on Any Website
What Pop Culture Will Look Like 300 Years From Now, According to Star Trek

You can find more on this here:

http://geekdad.hotwired.com/notes/Style_Guide

(Note, I plan to borrow liberally from this for a Fedora style guide.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
j...@redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/