Hi Sagar,

My name is Chris Roberts and I am one of the Marketing leads for the group. I
would like to welcome you to the group to help out with the Marketing Tasks and
Fedora Magazine. Currently you do not need to be in a FAS group to contribute.
To get access to the group you would need to complete a contribute to the
project either by writing an article or helping with a Marketing task. Note to
stay in the FAS group once your in, requires you to make at least one
contribution a release.

Currently we do not have any IRC meetings but we do meet up for issues that
need attention. Most of our communication is over the mailing list.

To get started with the magazine, if you can add your self next to the authors
on this wiki page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine_Team

Also to create an account on the magazine follow this link and use your FAS id
to create an account on the site, where you can write articles. We like to keep
the Magazine about news with Fedora, and highligihts apps and updates on Fedora
in the community, where Fedora Planet is the more blog/personal section to
write.

http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin

As far as Fedora Marketing tasks, we use Trac to keep tasks that Marketing
needs which can be found here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing

If you need help feel free to reach out to me by email, or in irc as croberts.

Thanks.

Chris Roberts