Hi Sudhir,

I just wanted to reach out to you about your KDE Connect Magazine pitch you added into the Magazine. Yesterday evening at the weekly Magazine editorial board, we approved your pitch - we thought it would be excellent user-oriented article to help shine a light on KDE in Fedora.

Were you wanting to write this article yourself and write the full draft? If so, did you have a date in mind for when we could commit to having it ready for publication? I know we're currently looking at having some content for the week of Nov. 30th, so if you're not sure of a specific date, it would be awesome to have it ready by then.

Let us know what your thoughts are on the article. Thanks for contributing the awesome idea!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory