On 02/05/2016 01:20 PM, charles profitt wrote:
Yes, I believe William finished and added graphics. I can do final
review Saturday if needed.

Yes, that would be great! I emailed you separately about that, no rush on getting the article done today or anything.

1) I will be working on the third installment of the GPG series - hope
to have that ready for review mid-day Sunday.

Excellent news. I think with this in mind, we could schedule it for Monday if a featured image was thrown together. If not, we can just have Shotwell go out on Monday and have GPG go out on Wednesday. Stickers article can go out in addition as a hot news item whenever it's ready and we have pictures.

2) I will be working on one more HDYF (though the person does not want
their image used - so it will be a generic feature image); this will
likely be ready Friday of next week.

Excellent! This one can probably be thrown into the queue for the week of 2016-02-14.

Thanks Charles!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory