Yes, Glen, but that's a particular situation.  The general user that, let's
say has a laptop with Fedora and decides to buy a new one might be afraid
of wasting money in a machine that won't work well with Fedora.  And think
is pure common sense to research which computer/hardware work best, so if
there are articles on the topic, well that would be very useful.

My two cents,
Sylvia