Il giorno lun 9 gen 2017 alle ore 16:16 Rodrigo de Araujo <
araujorodrigo1...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hello!
>
> My name is Rodrigo de Araujo S. Fonseca and I work as a videomaker in
> Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

Hello Rodrigo, welcome on board.

> I have been collaborating with Fedora and here is my FAS:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rodrigodearaujo
>
> I have a BA in Communications and Media with a major in Advertising.
> During graduation I attended a few Marketing related courses, so I have a
> general notion about the importance and effectiveness of Marketing for
> brand positioning and the growth consistency of a project such as Fedora.

This would be really useful in our group.

[snip]

> Please approve me in the Marketing group at FAS. I am open to receiving
> suggestions about my ideas and also general guidance on how to work
> effectively in the Marketing Team.

There's no need of being approved in the group for giving a hand.
We usually approve people only after a period of continous work (usually
along a release cycle) but you can start to work on our tasks without any
approval.

Main marketing page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing
Marketing tasks:
https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-26/f-26-marketing-tasks.html

It would be helpful to see you also attending the meetings planned each
Tuesday at 13,00 UTC (end 14,00 UTC).

> A very nice and productive 2017 for everyone! :)
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Rodrigo

Thank you.

Gabri