Sean,

These two underlying articles are the perfect tools to engage the
Computer Science, Education, and Marketing Professors at the University level.
It also would help for Developer recruitment because it is written from the
standpoint
of a Professional Developer.

"Application development for the OLPC laptop""Desktop development for the OLPC
laptop"
If Sugar Labs is "Luke Skywalker(Star Wars)" these articles are the "Light
Saber"

In next Tuesday's Marketing meeting we should discuss how to leverage them.

Best-
JT