Hi Dave

I'm not being negative, just surprised that the site was changed. My ideal
process is to involve marketers in marketing, but that's very unusual for
FLOSS projects :-)

In fact the homepage does cycle the logo variants - that's good!

There are typos in the text though... who can fix those?

I am relieved to see that the press page survived at its permalink.

Sean