Even if the story is not completely what was initially reported. There
is a momentum to put create/sugest rolling back Linux in the Munich
city counsil.

Are we doing anything regarding acknowledging that we are and have a
presence in respect to services and assitance regarding Apache
OpenOffice product.

Something like BizDev, or something related to our product reputation.

Do we have a German group actively working on this, maybe doing a
summit to address the issues regarding current versions of AOO.

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor