On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:
> Even if the story is not completely what was initially reported. There
> is a momentum to put create/sugest rolling back Linux in the Munich
> city counsil.
>
> Are we doing anything regarding acknowledging that we are and have a
> presence in respect to services and assitance regarding Apache
> OpenOffice product.
>
> Something like BizDev, or something related to our product reputation.
>
> Do we have a German group actively working on this, maybe doing a
> summit to address the issues regarding current versions of AOO.

I think the question should be:  What is Munich doing about Munich?

Can anyone point to a message on the users list from them reporting a
bug?  Anything from them in Bugzilla?   Any communication whatsoever
from them?  It is not like we're hard to contact.

As for services, we have a consultants page:

https://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

It is linked to from our support page.  We also did a blog post on it.
If one searches Google for "OpenOffice consultants" it comes up first.

Regards,

-Rob