Just a reminder that we have an OpenOffice Events calendar that could
use some updating. This calendar on the Cwiki needs participation by
everybody to keep it up to date. Anyone of our community attending an
open source event is certainly welcome to add the event to this wiki
page. It's a good way to let others know where they can find an
OpenOffice "fan" for face-to-face contact.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Events+Calendar

There's been an ongoing discussion since mid-April of this year about
how to produce a regular listing of events involving ASF projects.
(email reference/thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@community.apache.org/msg04240.html)

Honestly, I haven't kept up with the procedure for this, but it would be
great if OpenOffice events/meetups could be added to this regular
announcement. Keeping our Events page up to date would go a long way to
participating in the ASF announcements for events.

Updating this only involves a cwiki account. So don't be shy about
requesting an account if you don't already have one.

Please forward this to other lists as needed.

Thanks.
MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins
 with a single step.”