Dear MARMAMERS,
My name is Venkata Kolli and I am currently pursuing a
PhD at the Institute of Environmental and Human Health
(TIEHH) at Texas Tech University , Lubbock , Texas . I
am interested in the impact of toxins and toxicants on
manatees. I have gathered all the literature I could
find on the subject but was not able to find many
papers overall.
I am interested in all reports, grey literature and
peer-reviewed publications dealing with the topic of
manatee toxicology and I would be most grateful if you
could send me any relevant references, abstract,
reprints or PDF that you may know of.
My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sincerely
Venkata Kolli