Dear colleagues,

As part of a marine reserve site selection process in Oregon, a number
of coastal Oregon GIS layers are now publicly available at

http://www.oregonmarinereserves.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=ca
tegory&sectionid=9&id=42&Itemid=84

including a pinniped haul-out layer that we recently created

http://www.oregonmarinereserves.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=vi
ew&id=126&Itemid=84

We hope the availability of this layer may be of use to those studying
pinniped haul-out site selection (e.g., Ban and Trites 2007
"Quantification of terrestrial haul-out and rookery characteristics of
Steller sea lions") and related subjects.  Please contact me (AFTER
reading the metadata) if you have any questions about this layer.

Bryan Wright, Biometrician
Marine Mammal Research Program
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
7118 NE Vandenberg Ave.