Hi all -

Recently an email was sent announcing the upcoming annual meeting of the
Northwest Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy (NWSSMM)
that is being held on 2 May 2009 at Western Washington University in
Bellingham, WA.  The NWSSMM serves the community of marine mammal graduate
and undergraduate students in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, and
British Columbia.

More information about our meeting can be found at:
<http://www.marinemammalogy.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136&Itemid=171>

We also wanted to let you know that the NWSSMM has a listserv, which you
can join if you are interested in events of the NWSSMM and other local
activities.  Information about the upcoming NWSSMM annual meeting will
only be posted on the listserv from now on, so please do join if you're
planning to attend.

Instructions for joining the listserv can be found here:
<http://www.marinemammalogy.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=132&Itemid=172>

Thanks,
Amanda Bradford
NWSSMM member