Dear all,
On behalf of the Steering Committee and Organising Committee, it is my pleasure
to announce that the Fourth Science Symposium on Bio-logging will be held in
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, March 14-18 2011.

Our website can be found at http://www.cmar.csiro.au/biologging4/ and you can
follow updates for the conference also on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=200360067357

Key dates to keep in mind are:
Call for workshops: Jan 2010 - June 2010
Acceptance for workshops Aug 2010
Call for abstracts Mar 2010
Deadline for abstracts Sept 2010
Acceptance of abstracts Nov 2010
Early bird registration opens Sept 2010
Early bird registration closes Dec 2010
Registration closes Feb 2011

We look forward to seeing you in Tasmania in 2011!

Dr. Karen Evans

On behalf of the Steering Committee and Organising Committee for Bio-logging IV