Hi All,

We are very excited to announce the opening of registration for our fall
on-line course: Aquatic Animal Conservation Issues!!  This is designed, with an
asynchronous format (you can access the material at your convenience within a
given module) to introduce students (upper level undergraduate and graduate)
and professionals to some of the controversial issues surrounding aquatic
animal species ranging from invertebrates to marine mammals, with emphasis on
marine mammals, but also including sea turtles, fisheries, and marine
ecosystems.

This is a two-credit hour course offered by the University of Florida, Aquatic
Animal Health Program.

Space is limited. . .so hurry to reserve your seat!
Please go to our web site for details and registration:
conference.ifas.ufl.edu/ame/aacissues<http://conference.ifas.ufl.edu/ame/aacissues/index.html>
If you have any further questions, please contact Dr. Larkin:
ivlar...@ufl.edu<mailto:ivlar...@ufl.edu> .

Sincerely,
Iske

Iske V. Larkin, PhD
Research Assistant Professor & Education Coordinator
Aquatic Animal Health Program
Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Florida
PO Box 100136
2015 SW 16th Ave