Dear Marmamers,

The team at Planet Whale are delighted to announce the publication of 'A
Global Directory of Cetacean Conservation Organisations'. This report can be
viewed and downloaded at:

http://www.planetwhale.com/community/opinion/the-first-global-directory-of-cetacean-conservation-organisations.html

The report is, we believe, the first of its kind to summarise the status of
the world's non-profit Cetacean Conservation Organisations (CCO's). Planet
Whale has produced this report as a free downloadable resource for everybody
to use, so please upload it to your own website, or link to it from your
social network or blog so that your colleagues and members can read the
report online.

Packed with fascinating information and stunning images, this report
includes an overview of nearly 100 CCO's worldwide and an easy-to-use
directory of 95 CCO’s in 32 different countries. In addition, the report
contains a summary of how Planet Whale plans to enhance the profile of
CCO's among the whale watching public (see pages 18-20).

Any CCO's wanting to be included in future reports should email
ama...@planetwhale.com . Additionally, any CCO's wanting to upload their
profile on the Planet Whale website can do so by going to
www.planetwhale.com and registering as a non-profit organisation.

Lastly, we would like to thank the many people and organisations that
provided the information that made this report possible.

Kind regards,

Amanda Banks and Dylan Walker

*______________________*
*Dylan Walker*
** <http://planetwhale.com/>
*www.planetwhale.com
*
17 Embassy Court, Kings Road, Brighton, BN1 2PX, UK
office:      +44 (0)1273 355011
cell/mob: +44 (0)7900 471490
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Planet-Whale/117831261593017?v=wall><http://twitter.com/planetwhale>
**
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Planet-Whale/117831261593017?v=wall%20>**<http://twitter.com/planetwhale>

The information in this e-mail (which includes any files transmitted with
it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged.  It is intended for
the addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
 It is not to be relied upon by any person other than the addressee except
with our prior written approval.  If no such approval is given, we will not
accept any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third
party acting, on such information.  Unauthorised recipients are required to
maintain confidentiality.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete from your computer
system.  Any use, dissemination, forwarding or printing of this e-mail is
prohibited.  Copyright in this e-mail and any document created by us will be
and remain vested in us and will not be transferred to you.  We assert the
right to be identified as the author of and to object to any misuses of the
contents of this e-mail or such documents.

Registered Office: Woodridge House, Earlsbrook, Bacton, Stowmarket, Suffolk,
IP14 4UA, UK. Company No. 06971130

Please consider the environment - think before you print.