Please pass along to anyone who might be interested-thank you!!

Librarian/Library Resources Coordinator

(Full-Time)

Responsibilities:

Dolphin Research Center (DRC) is seeking an enthusiastic individual with a
bachelor's degree in library/information sciences/studies to head our
collegiate library.

This position will be responsible for maintaining and updating the
organization's library, which includes books, electronic and hard copy
journal publications, educational and research documents, audiovisual, and
other materials. The librarian will also be responsible for assisting our
scientists, faculty and college students with literature searches and
information composition as well as the use of library information resources,
rules and services.

Qualifications:

Qualified individuals will not only hold a minimum of a bachelor's degree in
library/information sciences/studies, but also be familiar with current
trends in library practices, technologies and procedures. The successful
candidate will be outgoing, love helping people succeed, have a passion to
share their knowledge with our staff and students and be excited about DRC
and our family of dolphins and sea lions. Essential traits for employment
include the ability to be responsible, organized, motivated, self-directed
and an excellent "team player".

Flexibility in the work environment and in job responsibilities is a must as
this position will include other administrative responsibilities that
support the corporation.

Benefits:

DRC currently offers medical benefits, life and disability insurance plan, a
401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance
program, paid holidays, vacation, sick, and overtime, as well as personal
growth and training opportunities.  DRC seeks to provide for the well being
of its employees and our salary combined with our generous benefits creates
a competitive total package that is right for our environment.

If you are interested, please send your resume and completed application by
email to  <mailto:drc...@dolphins.org> drc...@dolphins.org or fax them to
the Human Resources Director at (305) 289-8902. You may also mail them to
Dolphin Research Center, Human Resources Director, 58901 Overseas Highway,
Grassy Key, FL 33050

Dolphin Research Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Kirsten Donald

Director of Education

Dolphin Research Center

Check out our  <http://www.dolphins.org/> live webcam!

Dolphin Research Center . . .  More than 25 years of Teaching, Learning,
Caring for Marine Mammals and the Environment.

P Please consider the Environment before printing this email

"The creatures that inhabit this earth, be they human beings or animals, are
here to contribute, each in its own particular way, to the beauty and
prosperity of the world"    -Dalai Lama