Dear Fellow Marmam Subscribers,

I'm searching for a copy of the book cited below, published by the IWC, and/or recommendations for other books to use with a graduate student for a directed independent study course in the use of photo-id methods to study delphinids. Please reply to me off-list at cselfsulli...@gmail.com .

IWC Special issue 12: Individual Recognition of Cetaceans: Use of Photo-Identification and Other Techniques to Estimation Population Parameters. EDS P.S. HAMMOND, S.A. MIZROCH AND G.P. DONOVAN. 1990 i- v + 440PP. ISBN 0 906975 23 9 - OUT OF STOCK

Thanks,
Caryn

I'm IN IT TO END IT! Please support me in my goal to walk 39 miles in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Charlotte, NC, in October. Follow my progress and donate online at: http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/cselfsullivan

Caryn Self-Sullivan, PhD, KPA CTP
President & Co-founder, Sirenian International, Inc.
Consultant: Animal Behavior & Wildlife Conservation
Email:  cselfsulli...@sirenian.org
Phone:  +1.540.287.8207
Website:  http://sirenian.org
Blog: http://mermaidsandmermen.blogspot.com/
Facebook Fan Page:  https://www.facebook.com/sirenianinternational
Facebook Group Page:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/sirenian/

Adjunct Faculty, Nova Southeastern University
NSU Email:  cs1...@nova.edu
http://www.fischlerschool.nova.edu/
http://www.nova.edu/ocean/

Owner, The Positive Quarter LLC
Teaching People to Train Pets and People!
Helping Pet Owners, Animal Trainers, Teachers, Coaches, and Parents since 2010
Mobile:  540.287.8207  Email:  cselfsulli...@gmail.com
Website/Facebook Fan Page:  http://thepositivequarter.com

Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner
TAGteach International Level One Certified Teacher
Doggone Safe "Be A Tree" Bite Prevention Presenter
K9 to 5 National Therapy Dog Trainer and Evaluator