I'm hoping this e-mail might be circulated to the MARMAM list-serv.

My name is Adam Jadhav; I'm an environmental policy master's student
working on a marine biodiversity/threats mapping project in India.

I'm reaching out because I'm in need of spatially explicit marine
mammal data (CSV coordinate/species tables, shapefiles, geodatabases,
other GIS formatted files) specifically for the Indian EEZ.

I have the data from OBIS-Seamap (http://seamap.env.duke.edu/) and the
larger IndOBIS set, but they're rather sparse on mega-vertebrate
observations for India's EEZ. I'm also pursuing some good Indian
government data (from a 2008 CMFRI pub by Afsal et al).

I would happily take advice on other datasets related to mammals,
mega-vertebrates or biodiversity in general (the more layers the
merrier in this case).

I can be reached directly at adam.jad...@student.american.edu.

Thanks so much,

Adam Jadhav

--
Adam Jadhav
Master's candidate, Global Environmental Policy