Please post the following message on the listserv. Thanks.

Greetings.

I am looking for information regarding electronic data collection techniques
for recording biological, physiological, and behavioral data during marine
mammal stranding support efforts.  Currently, the Texas Marine Mammal Stranding
network volunteers and staff record most information by hand on paper
documents.  They are looking for ideas about electronic collection options.  We
would appreciate any feedback regarding electronic collection methods (software
programs and hardware) that are currently in use and functional in a semi-wet
environment.

Please contact Dr. Heather Hill at hhi...@stmarytx.edu  with any information
you may wish to share.

Thank you for your time.