I would like to introduce a new UK-based orca awareness campaign sponsored
by British Divers Marine Life Rescue called Orca Aware.

BDMLR: Orca Aware is a campaign dedicated to raising awareness about wild
and captive killer whales found around the world. It is an information
campaign which will act as a source-pool for scientific, educational and
journalistic material reporting on killer whales.

As part of the campaign we are running a blog which addresses different
areas of orca biology, research and conservation. A blog that we are
working on at the moment is called "Orca of the World" and it is doing
exactly that - taking a look at the different orca populations found around
the world, with a short profile for each and photographs for illustration.

We have already had a lot of support from orca researchers who have been
fact-checking our profiles and providing us with photographs to use.

The blog is nearly complete now, but I have a final photo request for the
following populations:

Pacific Northwest Offshore

Kamchatka, Russia

Punta Norte, Argentina

Norway

Strait of Gibraltar

Crozet

West Coast Community of Scotland

There is also a request for someone to fact-check the following profiles:

Kamchatka, Russia

Crozet

Strait of Gibraltar

Any photos supplied / help provided will be credited as requested!

If you are able to help with any of these requests, please contact campaign
leader Sam Lipman at samantha.o...@gmail.com

Many thanks!