Dear Marmamers,

I am pleased to announce that student discount tickets to the World Whale
Conference and Whale Watch Conference are now available at £135 per person
(standard tickets £195).

Both conferences will take place on 25-26 October immediately after the
20th ASCOBANS meeting and at the same venue, Hilton Brighton Metropole, UK.

WORLD WHALE CONFERENCE

*Everybody should have a say in how we manage our oceans, including
important decisions that affect whales and dolphins, right? And whales and
dolphins desperately need us to speak with one voice if we are to protect
them and their ocean habitats before it is too late, don’t you think?*

The World Whale Conference will discuss the need to map the places where
whales and dolphins most need our help by using simple online mapping
software linked to social media that will enable us to support change in
these places in large numbers as a voice for change. Can that really work?
It already has! And at the World Whale Conference we will show you who
achieved it before and how together we can make a plan to do it again! If
you would like to be part of a new global voice to protect cetaceans and
help us create positive solutions that will involve the many and not just
the few, join us at the World Whale Conference.
Further info on the conference is available at:
http://www.whale-fest.com/?page_id=185

Student tickets are available at:
http://shop.whale-fest.com/store/c/86-World-Whale-Conference.aspx

WHALE WATCH CONFERENCE

It’s time to give the global whale and dolphin watching industry a voice –
starting with the first ever World Whale Watch Conference. The Conference
welcomes whale watching companies, government agencies, whale watchers, and
NGO’s focussed on whale watching, as we launch the first industry to
industry report on responsible whale watching, vote for the very first
winner of the Responsible Whale Watch Awards, and discuss the future
sustainable development and continued scientific and educational work of
the industry.

Further info on the conference is available at:
http://www.whale-fest.com/?page_id=187/

Student tickets are available at:
http://shop.whale-fest.com/store/c/87-World-Whale-Watch-Conference.aspx

If you require further info or help please contact me.

Regards,

Dylan Walker

dy...@planetwhale.com
www.planewhale.com