Hi All,

I am searching for a vessel that will be in the North West Passage/Barrow
Strait this year that would be capable of recovering an over-winter acoustic
recorder designed specifically for long-duration marine mammal studies.  The
recorder was deployed in August 2012 on a one year recording mission.

Our planned recovery vessel is no longer available this summer and we are now
looking for alternatives to recover the instrument.  Ideally we would
piggy-back on some other planned research or deployment to this remote region.
The device is in the vicinity of Gascoyne Inlet, Devon Island, Nunavut.

Any and all suggestions and offers of assistance would be most appreciated.

John

John E Moloney
Product Engineering Manager
___________________
JASCO APPLIED SCIENCES
202 - 32 Troop Ave.
Dartmouth,  NS,  Canada,  B3B 1Z1
T. +1.902.405.3336 ex. 1002
F. +1.902.405.3337
C. +1.902.402.1368
www.jasco.com<http://www.jasco.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email and any files transmitted with it contains proprietary information
and, unless expressly stated otherwise, all contents and attachments are
confidential. This email is intended for the addressee(s) only and access by
anyone else is unauthorized.