Dear all,

I have conducted fisher man survey in three major river systems of Nepal
(n=170), where dolphins are distributed and data were collected in
following aspects: socio economic , fishing strategy, dolphin status,
distribution and their habitat, best livelihood options to reduce pressure
over river systems. All the data were collected by questionnaire survey.

Most of data are categorical and some are numerical figure. From these
collected data, i want to see how the dolphin and fisher community interact
each other ( i.e. resource competition) to identify possible consequences
and to suggest best management plan for the conservation authorities.

I need appropriate statistical  analysis and also support for developing
final journal manuscript as soon as possible.

Therefore, I am seeking help from any interested marine ecologist or
statistical analyst to solve this problem as soon as possible.

With regards,
shambhu paudel

--

*Assistant Professor for Wildlife/GIS/RS *
* ||*Kathmandu Forestry College  ||Kathmandu, Nepal ||  www.kafcol.edu.np

*South Asia Representative for *World Cetacean Alliance
www.worldcetaceanalliance.org