[cid:image001.jpg@01CFE24F.E28BA4D0]
Mares Conference
Marine Ecosystems Health and Conservation
17-21 November 2014, Olhão, Portugal
www.maresconference.eu<http://www.maresconference.eu>
Call for papers for the Mares Conference Special Issue in Marine Environmental
Research now open to all attendees who present a digital object or a poster!
Deadline registration extended : October 12,  2014!
The Mares Conference on Marine Ecosystems Health and Conservation will take
place in Olhão, Portugal, from 17 to 21 November 2014.
Selected papers from the conference will be published in a special issue of
Marine Environmental Research<http://www.maresconference.eu/node/4511>. All
presenters (oral, digital object and poster) are encouraged to submit full
length research papers<http://ees.elsevier.com/mere/default.asp?pg=login.asp>.
Moreover, the organizing and scientific committees are delighted to announce
that the call for papers is now extended to all attendees who didn't submit an
abstract in due time but are willing to register for the Mares conference and
present their research in the form of a digital
object<http://www.maresconference.eu/node/371> or a poster.
Registration is thus extended until 12 October 2014, register
here<http://www.maresconference.eu/registrationform>!
And upload your abstract for a digital object (highly encouraged) or a poster
by 20 October 2014 Here<http://www.maresconference.eu/node/4682>.
Please note that only persons fully registered by 12 October and who submitted
an abstract by 20 October will be considered for the S.I.
For more information about venue, scientific and social programme, etc. please
visit the Mares conference website<http://www.maresconference.eu/> at
www.maresconference.eu<http://www.maresconference.eu>.
We look forward to meeting you in Olhão,
The Organizing and Scientific Committees,
Prof. Dr. Adelino Canario
Prof. Dr. Karim Erzini
Prof. Dr. Estér Serrão
Prof. Dr. Rui Santos