Hi there,
We'd be really grateful if you could circulate info on an event we are
holding next week:

*On the 2nd of July this year, we will be holding our very first
Pembrokeshire Porpoise Symposium!We have one of the world's leading
porpoise experts coming to Pembrokeshire, Dr Anna Hall. Anna has been
studying wild harbour porpoises in the waters around British Columbia for
almost two decades, during this time she has learned much about their
ecology, biology, life history, abundance, distribution and habitat use
patterns. Anna will be speaking at the event, along with several other
local experts. The event will start at 7pm in the Merlin Theatre,
Haverfordwest on the 2nd of July, 2015. To book tickets (£5 per person) go
to our website (www.seatrust.org.uk <http://www.seatrust.org.uk>)  and pay
through Paypal, or get in touch for alternative arrangements. You will be
able to pay on the door, but we'd appreciate it if you could let us know
you're planning to come just so we have an idea of numbers. This is a great
opportunity to hear from some of the leading experts in porpoise research
and contribute to protecting these animals! For more info don't hesitate to
get in touch.*

Poster attached with all the info.

Cheers,
Hannah

Sea Trust CIC *"Local people taking care of their marine wildlife"*
Ocean Lab, Fishguard Harbour, Goodwick, Pembrokeshire SA64 0DE

*Telephone: *01348874737 / 01348875639
*Email:* seatrustwa...@gmail.com
*Follow us* on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sea-Trust/532791560088466>, Twitter