Dear all,

My co-authors and I are pleased to announce the publication of our short
note:

Bishop, A. M., Onoufriou, J., Moss, S., Pomeroy, P. P., & Twiss, S. D.
(2016). Cannibalism by a male grey seal (*Halichoerus grypus*) in the North
Sea. *Aquatic Mammals*, *42*(2), 137-143. DOI 10.1578/ AM.42.2.2016.137

In this short note we report on observations of cannibalism by a male grey
seal in the eastern Atlantic. We describe the behavioural pattern of the
events and compare these cases to previous observations of pinniped
infanticide and cannibalism.

The article can be found at:
 http://www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org/index.php

Accompanying video can be found at:
https://vimeo.com/154314167

For more information or a pdf copy please contact me at:
ambish...@uaa.alaska.edu

Best Wishes,
Amy

Amanda M Bishop, PhD