Dear MARMAM colleagues,

On behalf of all authors currently writing a review of killer whales in the
Northern Indian Ocean (and adjacent seas), we would like to once again make
a request for killer whale records from this region.

We are primarily seeking unpublished and anecdotal accounts, and would be
grateful for any information. (There may have been new sightings since the
first call for records in 2015).

Any observations and images/footage shared will of course be fully credited
to the observer and photographer.

In instances where substantial unpublished data collections are shared, it
may warrant co-authorship.

Georgina Gemmell

(Northern Indian Ocean Killer Whale Alliance)

--
*Georgina Gemmell*
Lead Administrator, Orca Project Sri Lanka