ORCA are pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for two North Sea
Wildlife Officers for the 2018 season.

Wildlife Officers live and work on board the DFDS King Seaways passenger ferry,
sailing from Newcastle (U.K.) to Ijmuiden (The Netherlands), collecting vital
data on cetaceans and other marine wildlife sighted, whilst also showcasing the
wildlife to passengers out on deck.  Wildlife Officers enthuse passengers of
all ages about the incredible marine wildlife around them on their ferry
journey on the on board Wildlife Centre, where presentations, children's
activities and lecture are held.  Due to the passenger demographic on board, we
are looking for at least one Wildlife Officer who can speak English and Dutch
fluently (German language skills would also be an advantage).
These exciting roles provide the opportunity to contribute to one of ORCA’s
core work areas and champion North Sea marine wildlife to the public.
Further details here: http://www.orcaweb.org.uk/about/vacancies
Vacancies | About - ORCA - Looking out for Whales and
Dolphins<http://www.orcaweb.org.uk/about/vacancies>
www.orcaweb.org.uk
Vacancies We are now recruting for our 2018 ORCA Wildlife Officers! We have
Wildlife Officer vacancies for our North Sea and North-East Atlantic (English
Channel ...

To apply, please send your C.V. and complete an application form (which can be
downloaded from the vacancies page on our website) to
i...@orcaweb.org.uk<mailto:i...@orcaweb.org.uk> with the subject ‘North Sea
Wildlife Officer Applications’.  Please note that you need to be 21 years of
age or older to work on board and you must have the legal right to work in the
U.K. to apply.  The deadline for applications is midnight on Sunday 10th
December, with interviews being held on the 24th January 2018.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Anna Bunney
Education Coordinator
ORCA