Dear colleagues,

At Whalefish we are running our annual Career Professional Development
course at FSC Millport (Scotland) from the 10th to the 12th of August 2018.

This course is titled 'Marine Research Techniques & Conservation' <
https://www.whalefish.org/whalefish-course> and aimed at marine
science students,
recent graduates and environmental professionals to provide an introduction
to marine megafauna research techniques, career options and marine
conservation issues.

It is an IMarEST accredited course and will be taught by our team of
experienced
field biologists actively working in research, industry and conservation.

Discount prices are available for students and include 2 nights of
accommodation
full pension.

For more information and bookings, please contact i...@whalefish.org or look
at our website www.whalefish.org

Kind regards,

Els

Els Vermeulen, PhD
Research Manager and Post-doctoral research fellow
Mammal Research Institute Whale Unit
Department of Zoology and Entomology
University of Pretoria, South Africa

Co-founding director Whalefish -www.whalefish.org