Dear Marmamers,

The World Cetacean Alliance (WCA) is the world’s largest Partnership
working to protect whales, dolphins and porpoises. Together we represent
over 100 Partners in 35 countries worldwide.

WCA is looking to develop links with universities and other academic
institutions with a focus on marine mammal research.

Through our suite of training courses and our network of partners - many of
which provide platforms for student researchers at sea - we provide unique
opportunities for researchers to gain valuable field experience, learn
skills in marine interpretation, and gather data for their own projects or
projects defined as priorities by the WCA.

We are keen to collaborate with universities and other academic
institutions with an interest in:

1. Providing field research opportunities for students on responsible whale
or dolphin watching platforms or with NGOs worldwide;

2. Developing a Whale Watching Guides / Marine Educators course as an
addition to the current curriculum;

3. Discussing opportunities to develop collaborative projects with WCA
Partners worldwide running research and conservation-focused projects,
Whale Heritage Site initiatives, and programmes focused on cetacean welfare.

If anyone is interested in collaboration and would like to discuss these
ideas further, please contact myself or alex.hughes@
worldcetaceanalliance.org .

Regards,

Dylan Walker

Chief Executive Officer

*World Cetacean Alliance *

*T *+44 (0)1273 355011*   M *+44 (0)7900 471490* S *dylan.wca

*E *dy...@worldcetaceanalliance.org*   W *worldcetaceanalliance.org

*W2 *whaleheritagesites.org  *W3 *worldwhaleconference.org
<http://www.worldwhaleconference.org>

*A *Studio 3, Lower Promenade, Madeira Drive, Brighton, BN2 1ET, UK

*The World Cetacean Alliance (WCA) is a Partnership of over 90 non-profit
organisations, whale and dolphin watching tour operators and individuals in
40 countries worldwide working collaboratively to protect cetaceans and
their habitats. World Cetacean Alliance, the Secretariat to the
Partnership, is a UK registered Charity no. 1160484. *

*The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any
way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by
replying to this e-mail immediately.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this email or it's
attachments. *