From: BERZINA-RODRIGO Anete
Sent: 15 October 2018 16:03
To: 'marmam@lists.uvic.ca' <marmam@lists.uvic.ca>
Cc: CARBONE Giulia <giulia.carb...@iucn.org>
Subject: IUCN call for applications - WGWAP Chair 2019-2021 - due 21 October
2018

Dear colleagues,
I would like to raise your attention to the IUCN's Call for Applications for a
Chair's position of IUCN's Western Gray Whale Advisory Panel (WGWAP). The
position will run for a 3 year period, from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2021.
All interested and qualified experts for the Chair's position are encouraged to
submit their application in English by 21 October 2018.
The interviews of the short-listed candidates will be conducted on Skype
between 19-23 November 2018, and the final selection will be made in early
December 2018. The post will then be active as of January 2019.
For more details, please see the full Call for Applications on the IUCN Human
Resources Management System:
https://hrms.iucn.org/iresy/index.cfm?event=vac.offline.download&offline_vacancy_id=1509.
Once the Chair has been appointed, the recruitment of the members of the Panel
will follow (also for a 3 year period, from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2021).
We are proud of the WGWAP accomplishments over the last 14 years and look
forward to receiving expressions of interest. Therefore, please feel free to
share this Call for Applications widely within your networks.
To learn more about the Panel's work, please see
www.iucn.org/wgwap<http://www.iucn.org/wgwap>.
Kind regards,

Anete Berzina-Rodrigo
Manager - Western Gray Whale Advisory Panel
Global Marine & Polar Programme &
Global Business & Biodiversity Programme
IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
28 rue Mauverney, CH-1196 Gland, Switzerland
Tel. +41 22 999 0703; Fax +41 22 999 0002
www.iucn.org<http://www.iucn.org/>
[cid:image001.png@01D467FE.325D33B0]
[cid:image002.jpg@01D22541.8305C0E0]<http://twitter.com/iucn>
[cid:image003.jpg@01D22541.8305C0E0] <http://www.facebook.com/iucn.org>

This communication, together with any attachment, may contain confidential
information and/or copyright material and is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, or if you received it in error, you are asked to kindly delete
it and promptly notify us. Any review, copying, use, disclosure or distribution
of any part of this communication, unless duly authorized by or on behalf of
IUCN, is strictly forbidden.