Greetings MARMAM Community,

Ocean Science Analytics (OSA) is pleased to announce the recent launch of
our online training program in marine mammal passive acoustic monitoring
software. OSA's *"PAM Software Basics"* is a fully online technical
training course that guides participants through the fundamental elements
of two industry-leading software programs, Ishmael and PAMGuard.

Whether you are new to passive acoustic analysis, or are simply needing to
brush up on features, the guided videos and associated activities are
designed to help develop (or foster) your skill set.  The course features
eight in-depth modules, including practice with a dataset.  Access to the
course is provided for a period of one month to enable ample time to review
all guided videos and complete activities at your own pace. The
semi-interactive format includes support and email feedback related to each
activity submission by an experienced course instructor. Upon completion of
all modules, participants will receive a certificate of completion from
OSA.

For companies or individuals seeking a more bespoke training
environment, the course may be tailored to your needs by incorporating your
own data and/or one-on-one consulting via video conference.

We are currently registering participants for our February and March
training groups.  You may start a training group at any point during the
month and receive the same 30 days of access from your start date.  Due to
the support provided during the course, *space is limited in each training
group *so hold your spot ahead of time!

To learn more about the course including a look inside our user-friendly
platform, or to register for a training group, visit PAM Software Basics
<https://www.oceanscienceanalytics.com/pam-software-basics>.

Regards,

Liz Ferguson
*CEO and Founder*