Greetings MARMAM,

We would like to inform interested individuals that we are now accepting
registrations for the March and April training groups of *PAM Software
Basics*, a fully online course designed to teach participants how to use
software for the passive acoustic monitoring of marine mammals. *PAM
Software Basics* is an eight module, course that provides instruction in
two industry-leading bioacoustic software programs, Ishmael and PAMGuard.
The course provides instruction in topics of file configuration, data
collection, sound detection and localization of marine mammals using guided
videos and associated activities. Participants are provided a 30-day period
to navigate through materials at their own pace and location, and flexible
start times are available through monthly training groups. We provide
support and feedback along the way to ensure participants gain confidence
and comfort with software. Registration details and additional information
regarding this unique training can be found at the course page below.

PAM Software Basics
<https://www.oceanscienceanalytics.com/pam-software-basics>

Regards,

Liz Ferguson