DearMARMAM-Users,

It is withgreat pleasure that I, along with my co-authors, shared our book on
manateebehavior.

"ManateeBehavior - Illustrated Guide"

The guidewas prepared by ICMBio, together with sirenian researchers in Brazil.

Thematerial illustrates the various behaviors of the species, using
simplelanguage, with didactic illustrations on the subject, so that the reader
has abetter view of the manatee's activities and a standardized interpretation
ofwhat is being observed.

The"Manatee Behavior - Illustrated Guide" addresses guidelines on how todevelop
research involving the behavior of Amazonian and marine manatees, fromresearch
planning, choice of data collection methodologies, identification ofbehavior,
interpretation and analysis of the results.

Downloadnow and learn more about these amazing animals.

Right link: https://bit.ly/36o88Ci

See thisand other publications there on our website.

ICMBio / CMA publications

https://bit.ly/3bXDalw