A message to our friends and colleagues.

Northeast Natural History & Supply is pleased to offer here a fine collection
of marine mammal and whaling books from the private collection of marine mammal
biologist Dr. Thomas A. Jefferson and transferred to the non-profit
organization, VIVA Vaquita.  Dr. Jefferson is a marine mammal conservation
biologist at the NMFS Southwest Fisheries Science Center in southern California
  Most of the books have been donated (many by the late Dr. Edward D. Mitchell,
and bearing his signature and/or stamp) with the proceeds used to raise funds
for conservation work on the world's most endangered species of marine mammal,
the vaquita porpoise (Phocoena sinus) of Mexico.  100% of the funds raised will
be donated to VIVA Vaquita and used in work to prevent the extinction of this
and other species of endangered marine mammals.  For more information on VIVA
Vaquita, visit the website: http://vivavaquita.org/

The complete list with titles and pricing is online on our website at:

https://sites.google.com/site/northeastnaturalhistory/home/Newest-Lists

For those hungry for MORE MARINE MAMMALS BOOKS, please see our former book
catalogue of over 450 works issued previously.  Many of these remain and are
still available for purchase.  The complete catalogue is viewable HERE:
https://sites.google.com/site/northeastnaturalhistory/home/Prior-Catalogues/multiple-lists-whales-and-whaling

Please direct all correspondence to Northeast Natural History & Supply by
emailing j.corde...@nenaturalhistory.com

Jay

“for there is no folly of the beast of the earth which is not infinitely
outdone by the madness of men”
― Herman Melville, Moby Dick<https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2409320>

Jay Cordeiro

Northeast Natural History & Supply