Dear MARMAM community

The 24th Biennial Conference on the Biology of Marine Mammals will be held in
West Palm Beach, Florida, USA at the Palm Beach County Convention Center from
December 13-17th, 2021. It will be the very first fully hybrid, live-virtual
conference of the Society for Marine Mammalogy. The theme of the conference
will be “A Sea of Change: Transforming Science into Stewardship”.

We are enthusiastic to announce the opening of abstract and workshop proposal
submission, as well as conference registration on January 14th, 2021.

https://www.smmconference.org <https://www.smmconference.org/>

Despite these challenging times, the organizing committee and the board of the
Society for Marine Mammalogy are working very hard to make this conference
safe, diverse, and inclusive.  Our top priority is to provide a safe and
healthy environment for all participants at SMM2021.

The SMM2021 organizing committee,
Amy C. Hirons, Conference co-chair
Jeremy J. Kiszka, Conference co-chair
Stephen Trumble, Scientific Program co-chair
Sascha Usenko, Scientific Program co-chair

----------------------------
Jeremy Kiszka (PhD)
Florida International University
Department of Biological Sciences &