Dear All,

As registration for our American Cetacean Society (ACS) — Virtual Conference
(Saturday, January 30 - 9:30am to 5pm US Pacific Time) filled up quickly, we
have expanded our registration capacity (an additional 2000!)

Registration is FREE!

To register, click the link below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5z9MkdjOT0CQLT4S51QLLg

For more information and our schedule, go to the homepage of our ACS website:
acsonline.org
Here you can find direct links to our schedule. Note that times are indicated
at US Pacific Time.

Speakers are:

Erich Hoyt, Gianna Minton, Peter Corkeron, J.G.M. ‘Hans’ Thewissen, Lori
Marino, Michelle Fournet, Louisa Ponnampalam.

You can also find a direct link to our Bonfire storefront for exciting
conference merchandise.

———

We hope you can join us this coming Saturday!

Regards,

Uko Gorter, president
AMERICAN CETACEAN SOCIETY
acsonline.org