Hello, everyone!

My name is Iyari Espinoza, I am a biologist and currently I am working on
my PhD project on humpback whale ecology in Banderas Bay, Mexico. The
methods include land-based observations and theodolite tracking. I read
some papers about this method and the use of a software called VADAR to
process the data from the total station. Unfortunately, I could not find
where to download the software. I kindly ask if anyone who has worked with
this software could tell me where I can get it. Any other solution would be
most welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

--
M. en C. Iyari J. Espinoza Rguez.
*Miembro del Grupo de Investigación de Mamíferos Marinos *