Dear MARMAM Community,

We are excited to announce that the Northwest Student Chapter of the Society
for Marine Mammalogy (NWSSMM) has a new website! NWSSMM serves a community of
graduate and undergraduate students whose research is focused primarily on
marine mammals. Students represented in this chapter are located throughout the
Pacific Northwest, including Oregon and Washington, U.S., and British Columbia,
Canada.

Check out our website for chapter news, handy student resources, and
eye-catching photographs taken by NWSSMM members.

Access the website here: https://sites.google.com/uw.edu/nwssmm/home

If you are a student studying marine mammals in the Pacific Northwest, take a
moment to join our email
list<https://lists.oregonstate.edu/mailman/listinfo/nwssmm> to receive updates
about our Student Chapter including notifications about our yearly meeting and
student-organized symposium. Joining the NWSSMM is a great way to meet other
students and researchers pursuing marine mammal science in your area.

Thank you,

Rhea
On behalf of the NWSSMM Chapter Representatives

Rhea Storlund MSc (she/her)
PhD Candidate (Zoology)
Marine Mammal Research Unit
The University of British Columbia
Territory of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) people
r.storl...@oceans.ubc.ca<mailto:r.storl...@oceans.ubc.ca>