Dear MMOs & PAMOs,

Ocean Science Consulting Limited (OSC) has opportunities regularly for Marine
Mammal Observers (MMOs), Passive Acoustic Monitoring Operators (PAMOs),
Protected Species Observers (PSOs), etc., globally and would like to invite you
to register on our online contractor portal for future projects. If you are
already a certified MMO/PAMO/PSO and would like to work with OSC, or have
worked with us previously and not yet registered, please create an account to
provide us with your contact details and offshore documents.

Being a part of our database means you will be first to hear of offshore
opportunities and enables our recruitment team to easily identify suitable
opportunities for you given your experience and qualifications. Please ensure
you keep your documents and contact details up to date.

Contractor portal: https://contractors.osc.co.uk/

For further details about OSC: https://www.osc.co.uk/

If you are interested in research, internship opportunities, or a different
aspect of our work, please contact
recruitm...@osc.co.uk<mailto:recruitm...@osc.co.uk>

Best wishes,
Recruitment

Ocean Science Consulting Limited (OSC)
Spott Road, Dunbar, East Lothian, EH42 1RR, Scotland, UK
T: +44 (0)1368 865 722
W: www.osc.co.uk<http://www.osc.co.uk/>

MMO or PAM requirement?
We wrote the book. Now available on Amazon:
www.marinemammalobserverhandbook.com<http://www.marinemammalobserverhandbook.com/>