Dear MARMAM,

*I would like to share the new Citizen Science project of the JONIAN
DOLPHIN CONSERVATION that will take place starting from this year:*

*JDC EXPEDITIONS 2022.*

*Taking part in a Jonian Dolphin Conservation Expedition is a great
opportunity to live an important experience in contact with the world of
marine biology: work on a boat closely with experts and passionate people
from all over the world, observe cetaceans and marine biodiversity wild and
free, participating in scientific activities of monitoring and conservation
of important species. Our research expeditions combine natural and cultural
heritage. Learning about surveying techniques and data collection while you
make new friends from all over the world in a culturally rich environment.*

*Participants are fully involved in all aspects of the fieldwork and of the
management of the life on board.*

*No previous experience is required, it takes only good will and
enthusiasm.*

*WHEN & WHERE:*

*Expeditions take place in the Gulf of Taranto (Ionian Sea - Taranto,
Italy) and take place from April until November. Each expedition involves a
minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 participants.*

*Find out more
at: https://www.joniandolphin.it/jdc-research-expeditions/?lang=en
<https://www.joniandolphin.it/jdc-research-expeditions/?lang=en>*

*For further info write to: stef...@joniandolphin.it
<stef...@joniandolphin.it>*

*Stefano Bellomo*
*Phone number: +39 3385343214*

*Website: www.adventurebiologist.com <https://www.adventurebiologist.com/>*

Project MANA <https://projectmana.it/> - Founder & Director
Jonian Dolphin Conservation <https://www.joniandolphin.it/wordpress/2017/>-
Marine Mammal Observer & Social Media Manager
Starboard <https://blue.star-board.com/> - Ocean Ambassador

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&;>
Sender