The American Cetacean Society invites you to our annual Marine Mammal
Naturalist Certification Course. Certified Naturalists can represent ACS-OC on
board whale-watching vessels, at schools, and other venues.

Course Info:
11 week hybrid course (alternating Zoom / in-person at Orange Coast College)
Thursday evenings @ 7 PM
Required national ACS membership fee: $35 (naturalist student price)

Course fee: $175 includes:
ACS-OC Marine Mammal Naturalist Certification after successful completion of
final exam.
Official ACS-OC badge with name and naturalist title.
Unlimited access to lecture recordings and course materials.
Celebratory graduation whale watch trip with all your new ACS-OC friends! Free
for you with the option to bring friends and family!

Course and Registration info can be found at our website:
https://www.acsorangecounty.org/naturalists