The Kachemak Bay Campus in Homer, Alaska (the campus which is part of Kenai
Peninsula College, of the University of Alaska Anchorage) is searching for
a new term Assistant Professor
<https://careers.alaska.edu/jobs/term-assistant-professor-of-biology-homer-alaska-united-states>
support our Semester-by-the-Bay <https://semesterbythebay.org/> program,
and our lower-division general biology offerings. This will be a two-year
term position, with the possibility of renewal. The ideal candidate will
have a doctorate in marine mammal biology by the time they are hired, and
have a strong commitment to teaching undergraduate biology.

Please share the opportunity as we will start a rolling review of
candidates beginning March 18.

https://careers.alaska.edu/jobs/term-assistant-professor-of-biology-homer-alaska-united-states

Best,
Paula J.S. Martin