If you wish to be considered for a free place to attend the introductory
distance sampling workshop (commonly used in assessment of marine mammal
populations) 07-18 October 2024, I hope you are working on your application
materials. Scholarship application deadline is Monday 22 July 2024.

Eligibility, award criteria and application process are described at this link:
https://workshops.distancesampling.org/widening-participation

You are to send to me a) your CV, b) statement of interest and c) confirmation
your internet resources are capable of video conferencing.

If you have questions, please send questions to me, but hurry.

Eric Rexstad

Centre for Research into Ecological and Environmental Modelling

University of St Andrews

Registered Charity in Scotland SC013532